Sunday, March 27, 2011

My favorite movie

This is the first time for me to post in English..I think there are many grammer misses, but please do not care so much!!

This time, I would like to introduce my favorite movie, called "La maison en petits cubes". The movie was produced by a Japanese man, Kunio Kato in 2008. It got the academy award for animated short film in 2009. It describes love and environment through life of an old man who lives in a house like blocks alone. It is a silent film, so even if you are not Japanese, you do not have to worry. The best point of silent film is that people can feel from various perspectives. In fact, some people say this file is about just love. On the other hand, some people say this is about environment.

I've watched more than 10 times, and cried. This movie will give us something which modern people prone to forget. If you watch it, you can absolutely feel and think something!! It is just around 12minites!! Let's watch and feel!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment